The Chicago style pizza is the best butteriest pizza crust and it consists of ultra buttery flavor as well as iconic flaky texture. It is the simple recipe which relies on frozen bread dough and it can offer mouthwatering sensation. If you are a pizza lover then Chicago style pan pizza is the best choice to eat with your children’s. This recipe is the best options for foodies who love to eat pizza. Instead of using mushroom, people can use other toppings. Fennel seed provides a unique taste to pizza and mozzarella cheese is offering excellent texture.
This pizza is the ideal option for all kinds of occasion like birthday, corporate events and other celebrations. Basically, Chicago style pan pizza taste is entirely different from other pizza because it was created according to Chicago culture. People can prepare this pizza within one hour and a preheating oven is the most important task or else you can’t get the awesome texture of pizza. If you follow the instructions carefully then you can make a yummy and tasty pizza. It is the great recipe you can easily prepare it because it consists of only basic ingredients. Try to use some different fillings so that you can get a yummy taste in each bite. When you bake pizza, people may use aluminum foil because it is mostly used to keep food moist. At the same time, anyone can easily clean up the pan once you successfully make pizza. Anyone can effortlessly bake this pizza because it is not involved in the complex instructions. Olive oil brings awesome texture and taste to this pizza and it is the perfect pizza to celebrate your events.
Ingredients for Chicago style pan pizza
- Eight ounces sliced fresh mushrooms
- Two cups of shredded mozzarella cheese
- One loaf frozen bread dough, thawed
- 28 ounce diced tomatoes, drained
- Half teaspoon salt
- ¼ tablespoon fennel seed
- One pound bulk Italian sausage
- Two tablespoon olive oil
- One small onion, chopped
- ½ cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ tablespoon dried oregano
Step by step instructions to make Chicago style pan pizza
- First and foremost, you should preheat the oven to 175 degree Celsius and press the dough into up and bottom side of greased nine by thirteen-inch baking dish.
- Crush the sausage into the huge skillet over medium to high heat. After that, you must cook and stir evenly until it is browned. Once it is browned, you must remove sausage with the slotted spoon and dust over the dough crust. The next process, over the sausage, sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly.
- Add onion and mushroom to skillet and you must cook until and unless onion is tender. Mix it well in the oregano, salt, fennel, garlic powder, tomatoes. Spoon over mozzarella cheese and over the top, sprinkle the parmesan cheese.
- In a preheated oven, bake this mixture for 25 to 35 minutes or you must bake it when the crust is golden brown.
Losing Weight not only based on less calorie food but also Exercise, right? Ya, that’s the motto of Dr.Marc Castro lives by. As a chief Editor for TheFitLive! His main goal is to educate people on how to lose weight with foods and exercises, He working as young diet and weight loss consultant at NYC Weightloss Solutions