In the modern world, most of the people are interested in eating healthy food like salad or Mexican bean salad is the best choice for people who want to follow a healthy diet. A spicy, colorful and refreshing bean and corn salad will give you more numbers of benefits. Everyone knows that salad is the easiest dish and it can prepare in a few minutes. In fact, black beans are classified as legumes and sometimes it is also called turtle beans and it is offering vast numbers of the health benefits to people. It contains several minerals and vitamins which are good for human health. This salad contains black beans and it is helpful to strengthen your bones. According to the studies says that black bean consists of saponins and quercetin which can protect your heart.
Mexican bean salad’s main ingredient is black bean and it is the marvelous choice for bodybuilders and weightlifters. Kidney bean is one of the world’s healthiest foods across the world and it is a good source of protein, vitamin, iron, magnesium, potassium, and phosphorus. The cannellini bean is an incredible part of the healthy diet and it can provide you with high fiber content and high protein. If you frequently use this salad then you can easily get rid of from health-related issues.
It is suitable for all aged people and this salad contains only healthy ingredients. White kidney bean and other kinds of legumes are rich in antioxidants that are known to have anti-cancer properties. This salad is rich in vitamin B9 and it is also called folic acid and folate acid which has low in fat. People can serve it at the party and this salad has an excellent taste so you can follow it for daily routine.
Ingredients required preparing Mexican bean salad
- 15-ounce black beans drained and rinsed
- 20-ounce kidney beans drained
- Chopped one green bell pepper
- One teaspoon salt
- Two tablespoons white sugar
- One clove crushed garlic
- Chopped one red onion
- One package frozen corn kernels
- Half a cup olive oil
- ½ tablespoon ground black pepper
- Half teaspoon ground cumin
- One dash hot pepper sauce
- Two tablespoons fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup of chopped fresh cilantro
- Ten ounces of frozen corn kernels
- Two tablespoons white sugar
How to prepare Mexican bean salad
- When you plan to prepare Mexican bean salad then you must take a large bowl and put bell peppers, red onion, frozen corn and beans into the bowl.
- After that take a small bowl, beat together red wine vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, black pepper, cumin, and cilantro. Season to taste with the chili powder and hot sauce.
- Next step, you must pour olive oil over the vegetables and mix well so that you can prepare a healthy and tasty salad.
- If you serve it in cold then you can get a taste of all vegetables and it could be the better options for the people who looking to follow the healthy diet.
Losing Weight not only based on less calorie food but also Exercise, right? Ya, that’s the motto of Dr.Marc Castro lives by. As a chief Editor for TheFitLive! His main goal is to educate people on how to lose weight with foods and exercises, He working as young diet and weight loss consultant at NYC Weightloss Solutions